IMA-S Integrated Stainless Steel
Designed for the most demanding food and beverage applications
The IMA-S is a hygienically designed integrated electric servo actuator for the food and beverage processing industry. The IP69K hygienic design features all 316 stainless steel construction and hygienic fasteners/cord grips which allows for open machine designs and effective clean-in-place.
Supports Third Party Drive Integration
Tolomatic’s integrated motor products (IMA & IMAS) support integration with a wide range manufacturers’ servo drives. Check back often to our Drive Integration Resource page as we will continue to add supporting documentation and motor files. Tolomatic also supports seamless integration with Rockwell Automation through the use of approved custom motor files (CMF) and as a Technology and Encompass partner.
Improve your hygienic machine design with IMA-S food grade actuators
- Provides complete control over speed and position at all times
- Hygienic design to allow for food grade cleaning and sanitizing
- Resists corrosion with 316 stainless steel body
- Provides IP69k wash-down protection with blue seals/o-rings and hygienic fasteners/cord grips
- Improves performance, flexibility and efficiency in comparison to fluid power technologies
No external guidance – Feedback of you own choice
The product line also includes the IMA-SA model which incorporates an internal anti-rotate feature eliminating the need for an external guidance mechanism making it a perfect actuator for applications such as volumetric filling and pumping.
Feedback options include multi-turn absolute encoders (Hiperface DSL, Hiperface Sin-Cos, EnDat 2.2), incremental encoder, and a resolver to integrate with most PLC or control systems.